ATCS understands the importance of providing transportation choices and how that improves the quality of life for the communities we work in. Working with our clients and other project partners, we plan and design facilities that promote healthy/active transportation, build strong communities, and protect the environment.
Whether it’s planning studies or analyses to determine the right type of multimodal facilities, or final design and construction support to get those facilities implemented, we know the latest innovations and practices to deliver high-quality outcomes.
SERVICES + CAPABILITIES
- Multimodal Traffic Analysis
- Safety Analysis
- Corridor Studies
- Access Management Studies
- Complete Streets Design
- Shared Use Path Design
- Sidewalks + ADA Design
- Bike Lane Design
- Pedestrian Crossing + Signal Design
- Multimodal Design for Roundabouts + Alternative Intersections
- Public Involvement + Outreach
- Value Engineering
- Constructability/Biddability Reviews + Solutions