January is National Mentoring Month, and at ATCS, we’re embracing this occasion to showcase mentorship’s profound impact on professional growth. This month-long celebration honors the mentors and mentees who enrich our personal and professional journeys. Learn more about the National Mentoring Month initiative, activities, and how you can get involved at mentoring.org.
The Benefits of Mentoring in the Workplace
Mentorship in the workplace offers extensive benefits for both mentors and mentees. Mentees can gain from their mentors’ guidance, knowledge, and experience, leading to accelerated professional growth and skill development. Conversely, mentors can gain fresh perspectives, enhance their leadership skills, and experience the satisfaction of aiding other professionals’ growth.
ATCS’ Professional Growth and Guidance Programs
At ATCS, learning and mentoring are integral to our culture, as seen in our diverse range of programs, including:
- Mentoring Circles: Fostering collaborative learning and support.
- General Mentoring: Traditional mentor-mentee pairings supporting staff development and success.
- Early Career Coaching Program (ECCP) and ECCP Apprenticeship: Nurturing early career professionals.
- WomenLEAD: Empowering women in the AEC industry.
- Reverse Mentoring: Creating unique cross-generational learning experiences.
- Executive Leadership Development Program (ELDP): Developing advanced leadership skills.
- ATCS Internship Program: Offering hands-on experience for emerging professionals.
Join us in celebrating the transformative power of mentorship at ATCS. Explore our career development opportunities and discover how you can be a part of our dynamic team. Learn more about building your career with ATCS in our career center.
[VIDEO] ATCS spotlighted some of our mentors in recognition of ‘I Am a Mentor Day’ on January 9. Hear the inspiring reasons why they chose to become mentors in our Q&As. Watch now >